Wednesday, February 7, 2007

One of my Kids!


This is one of my kids from school. Times
have changed. They all have cell phones
with ring tones. MP3 players with music
that all sounds the same and LOUD. But
I notice that they are still the same
as long ago. A middle schooler is just
beginning to grow up. They want to try
new things but in a "group" because
they find security in groups.
This little girl plays point guard for the
basketball team, makes average grades,
stays out of trouble. I hope she makes
it though the maze of growing up to a happy
life, but there are lots of roads to lead young
ones the wrong way.

3 comments:

dot said...

She looks happy! Let's hope she chooses the right roads.

Tina Leigh said...

Oh Sweet Sister...I feel for kids these days. I hope she has praying parents!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful young girl and I am sure she will succeed.