Sunday, May 8, 2022

Best Mother’s Day Gift


Happy Mother’s Day to me.  My sweet sisters came.  Sister Helen brought angel food cake and strawberries.  I ordered pizza and Siggie picked it up for me.   Before lunch Laura took us atop Mount Nebo and Fleta and I hiked the top while Laura, Robert and Hannah hiked a waterfall trail.  Sister Fleta and I got tired and we found a porch with rockers to hike🤣.  Sister Helen stayed at my house and worked on the dresses I have been sewing for Cousin Irene.  My heart is bigger than my brain.  They needed some fixin’.  This is the best Mother’s Day gift…just to spend the day with my sisters.♥️♥️








 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sounds like a good day. Happy Mother's Day!

Margie's Musings said...

Happy Mother's Day. I have heard from two of my three kids. I believe my younger son and his wife are on vacation. They went to the Grand Canyon.