Thursday, May 5, 2022

Lost My Cora

Bonnie Sue Parker
Cora’s mother
Cora passed today, almost 13.  Larry raised Cora and also her parents.  I’m sad but I know she was too old to enjoy her life.  I’m okay, just feel empty.  I’m thankful for Astrid as in between rains she helped me with the burying.  Something else I never had to do ‘ til today.  
Astrid and Cora 
Below—Oliver…Cora’s sire.  Larry named him for the Oliver tractor.  We called him, Tie.
Sigrid and Cora
Cora smelling the flowers.

 

4 comments:

happyone said...

So sorry, that is such a hard thing to go through.

Far Side of Fifty said...

My sympathy to you, it is hard to lose four legged friends they are such good companions:(

Margie's Musings said...

It's very hard to lose a pet of any kind. You get so attached to them. I am so sorry for your loss.

Donna. W said...

I used to follow the feist dog blog. I've had fox terriers and rat terriers that looked a lot like the dogs your husband raised. I'm sorry Cora has died.