Friday, May 13, 2022

Visitors This week

 I love birds. I watch them and have been feeding the ones here in Galla Meadow since 2009.  I take pictures from my porch and from a chair in the Meadow.  Bird watching is very soothing to me.  They are God’s creatures.  Spring time is visiting time!  Migrating birds stop over because they remember from previous years I have food for them.  I also have year around friends to cheer me.

Rose Breasted Grosbeak
Indigo Bunting
Yellow Finch


Scissor tail Flycatcher
Yellow Bellied Woodpecker

Cardinal



Blue Bird




Titmouse
House Finch


Male and female Grosbeaks

Towhee



3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Very pretty birds!!!

happyone said...

Wow you have gotten some terrific photos of your bird visitors. So beautiful with their many colors.

Far Side of Fifty said...

You have a great variety of birds. We love watching them also, in the Spring we get all different birds moving through and they know we have food. WE do not have your Flycatcher...what a great tail!! or the Towhee or Titmouse. I enjoyed seeing all your photos!