Wednesday, March 14, 2007

New Water Heater & Faucet


The kitchen faucet was dripping, then finally
running a match stem stream so when Larry
put in the new water heater he also bought
a new kitchen faucet. Both these were almost
20 years old. We moved here in 1989. Daddy
died in the fall of '88 and we sold our house
and started this one. We moved in in June of
1989. I don't know how long faucets should
last but I guess that is long time for the kitchen
one as it gets a lot of use.

He picked a faucet like Helen has--price
something is the name. I took a picture of my
new one but there was scum in the sink so I went
to Helen's blog and stole the picture she took of
hers...and tada...no scum in my picture.




4 comments:

Erin said...

i thought your sink looked decievingly clean.

Anonymous said...

I have to laugh about the fact that you "stole" a picture from the cleaning sister. I bet you'll enjoy your new faucet a lot. Annie in Little Rock

dot said...

Sister, that was just plain smart of you to steal that picture!

Tina Leigh said...

You know 20 years is a long time but it aint...seems like stuff should last longer....didn't things use to?!