Sunday, March 18, 2007

Why You don't leave your class!

Someone sent me this picture! It may be a fake, but I
can see this happening in an unattended classroom.
I have had students stick metal paper clips in outlets.
Eat all sorts of stuff. Get stuck in their desks because
they entered them the wrong way. Lock friends in
lockers. Hide in the ceiling of the school (attic). A boy
ran away from home and lived in the school attic several
days. We missed food, candles, etc. He came out at night
sort of like a rat. Today, we are not allowed to have a
candle at school. Lots of other rules that once I would
have thought were stupid...but no more!

8 comments:

Annie said...

I'm getting a glimpse into the possible life of a school teacher here.

Sister--Fleta said...

I can see Lane doing this.

Anonymous said...

traci means could fit in her school locker... not a big fat locker, a little skinny locker. we didn't shut it and lock her in though. she just proved how skinny she was! emrj

dot said...

I asked Tony and the worse he could come up with was that a student stuck a pea up his nose! Times have changed, don't you think?

Linda@VS said...

Too funny! You know, I can believe this, but only because it's a boy. My grandson could definitely have gotten himself in a situation like this.

Betty said...

Children do strange things. I read where a child stuck dried pea up his nose and the doctor had to remove it. His father was telling about it and demonstrated by sticking a pea up his nose---you guessed it....he had to have it removed by the same doctor.....

Thanks for visiting with me.

Tina Leigh said...

I believe that is a real picture! lol! So how did church go? Do you think yall've got a new pastor?

Unknown said...

we had to quite giving Kdg. daily vitamins many years ago - one of my students put his so far up his nose that we had to take him to the Dr. to have it extracted.