Saturday, September 19, 2026

Saturday

I tried making  cinnamon rolls for our breakfast like Helen did, but I told Fleta not to be expecting them each visit. The rolls weren’t as good as sister’s! Oh, well, it’s the thought.  I  taking her for a steak today. She’ll go home in the morning.

Sigrid and Logan E came to see me. I bought a little shelf from Amazon for my bathroom. Logan put it together for me. 

I’m trying to walk for exercise two days each week. Other days I ride my therapy bike. I have to use a hiking stick but I’m doing it. It’s hot still. I am trying to go before7:30. I. Walking for time not distance because my speed is sloooow.
The two horses and Johnny were grazing. The sight of them is calming.




1 comment:

Margaret said...

I haven't been doing enough walking lately. Once I get out my routine, it's hard to get back to it! (especially if it's hot weather, which I can't use as an excuse) I love cinnamon rolls but I'm also crazy about coffee cake. The crumble is yummy!