I had a wreck with my mailbox. I bumped it with my side by side and knocked it off the post. Mr. Fix It repaired it for me! His assistant Astrid helped! Thank you to these two who always rescue me!
Saw my neighbors on my walk this morning! Manchi and Whiskey were showing me how to move faster. These neighbors are friendly but mind their own business❤️
Kitty loves little Lovetta.Yesterday was mowing day. Not many more times this year. It was not hot thankfully. Finally we have lows in the high 60’s at night and 80’s for highs by afternoon. Takes it longer to heat up when the lower lows.
Logan and Astrid are heading west in their camper next week. I know Utah but not all the places. Dogs are going too. They’re takin their dirt bikes. Astrid has been lightening up the camper. It was really dark inside. Below are some after pictures.













No comments:
Post a Comment