Monday, September 28, 2026

Monday, Monday

Ada loves church. The lesson was about the Good Samaritan. Looks like Ada is the traveler who was robbed and left for dead on the road to Jerusalem. The Good Samaritan helps her. The lesson is for us to show mercy and help those in need. I’m sure Ada got the gist of the tale.
Her afternoon was spent at soccer games again. Her Dad does gun shows each weekend. He was in Poto, Ok.

Today when I hobbled along with stick in hand, I was amazed at how beautiful the trees’ image was reflecting off the water! The colors mingled and gleamed as if the lake was a looking glass!  Then I spotted the Prairie Tickseed blooming nearby. It’s of the Aster family and gets its name because its seeds look like seed ticks! Sometimes, I have to push myself to get moving, but afterwards I’m happy I did!


Logan and Astrid started their vacation yesterday. They left at 2 in the morning and are to their first camp site. It’s between Durango and Silverton. She said there was a drizzle and it was 45 degrees.  

She has an agenda for the entire trip. They took their four dogs. 
Yesterday I used the rest of my mellow apples and made crockpot apple butter. Helen used to make it. I added no sugar. It’s really good if I can boast. I made 3 pints. Fleta gets one!

No comments: