Thursday, September 24, 2026

September 24

We had the nicest cool morning. It was 60  so I walked my time at 7 AM. Look at the sky. It was a glorious walk. Then I ate raw oats with milk for breakfast. My Dad use to have that sometimes. I don’t buy dry cereal anymore. I went on to Focus Fitness and rode the bike and did my weight lifting. I think the hardest for me is the crunch machine. I put it on 70 pounds and crunch 75 times. I do 50 and then all I can the second set. Today I made it to 30 on the second set. So I did 80.

My brother Clayton was born on this day. He passed in 2014. He would have been 82 today.


This afternoon I mowed. All my diesel is in the mower. Still hoping for a reasonable price. It keeps climbing. I feel for the poor truckers. I’ll have to mow again if we get rain. Today’s job was a dusty one.

Laura made hand pies with some of her apples. I got two on my porch this morning. She delivered on the way to work. Yesterday the library called saying I had a book I’d requested. I picked it up and am enjoying it. 
Dr. Rasool said what I have is SVT (Supra-ventricular tachycardia). It’s an electrical misfire in my heart.  He said it’s not that critical. I’m to stay on the Beta Blocker and come back in 3 months. I’m happy I don’t have to take blood thinner. He said my heart looked great for my age. 

 

No comments: