Saturday, September 26, 2026

September 26

Greta plays lots of sports. Ada has to attend. Today Greta had 3 soccer games. That’s hours. Ada started out reading. Her mother won’t let her wander.
She found a friend to play with. She even visits with the other parents, Erin said.
Ada asked this new friend if she could read to her. That girl is probably older than Ada. Ada had a great week at school. 15 out of 15 on her math test and a prefect score on her spelling test.
Eric’s school celebrated Dolly with 9 2 5 day. I like his hat. 
Sigrid wanted to give one of her teachers pumpkin coasters. So I whipped out more.
The Harvest moon was really large last night. My camera doesn’t take good sky pictures. 

I cleaned some today. Where does all the dust and dirt come from. I moved furniture and cleaned next to the wall. It was gross.

Eric is grilling steaks tonight. Laura is making twice baked potatoes. It’ll be delicious.  
 

No comments: