Monday, July 23, 2007

Used Puzzles~Gamble!

Astrid and Pop like puzzles. I bought a table from walmart
where they can set one up and work on it. When I went to
Harrison to see Erin, she took me to the auxilary used store
the Hospital Auxilary ran...the money goes to something at
the hospital. I bought several used puzzles. This one is
missing one piece...so I guess it makes it more of a puzzle.
I picked it because Astrid loves horses...most of it was the
same colors so it was really a hard one.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

I put some out at our garage sale and marked them as free. A lady ask if all the pieces where there and I said I didn't know for sure she said that she hated to take them if they weren't I said if you dont I will throw them away. She finally took them.

dot said...

Cheryl, that was one picky lady.

I love putting puzzles together and sometimes buy them at the Salvation Army or other thrift stores.

Galla Creek said...

I bought some more for them to do. Hope all the pieces are there. Larry even said...are all the pieces here...I thought...how do I know? teehee

Annie said...

Such a nice activity for two generations to do together.

patsy said...

the poor boys have enough problems with computers now, can't suggest a blog. when they learn more i will tell them how. they will do it because they sure like for me to post their photos.besides i have nothing better to do than post their photos. i figure evertone get tired of chickens.