Fleta left for Coin before 8:00. It was great having her.
Fleta delivered a box to Erin and Ada. Free delivery. I sent Ada pumpkin and apple coasters and her Dolly Parton dress. I bought a bushel of apples so I sent Erin apples and eggs.
Coasters for Ada
Ada’s Saturday library run is an exercise in strength. She checks out so many books she can barely tote them back.
What a great time with Fleta! When my daughters were little, they would decorate empty detergent boxes (with handles) and use those for their books. The librarians would always tell us that books we returned always smelled so good! :)
2 comments:
Ada is so cute toting her books! So good for you to have company, I bet you had a great weekend!
What a great time with Fleta! When my daughters were little, they would decorate empty detergent boxes (with handles) and use those for their books. The librarians would always tell us that books we returned always smelled so good! :)
Post a Comment