Wednesday, July 3, 2013

More Sigrid Info

Sigrid is not a very good eater.  Yesterday when she came I made macaroni and cheese and fried bacon.  She will eat both.  I had fresh corn on the cob--no she does not like it.  I had salad--no to that too.  My bacon was too crunchy she did not eat much.   She likes it half raw like Daddy wanted it.

She said her mother mainly eats fruit.  But thank God, she added, that she is off the health kick a little.  She said my Mother had us all eating healthy and it was bad!  Gigi have you ever eaten brown spaghetti? It is awful!  My Daddy even hated it.  Once Dad went to the store and got white spaghetti and Mom asked why did you buy that.  Dad told her because that other stuff tastes awful!  And that was the truth!  

Sigrid made cup cakes and bought Pop and I one.  Not healthy kind--chocolate!

No comments: