Saturday, September 18, 2021

Aching Knees

Sister Helen finished the home place floor.   It is going to be so much better than nasty white carpet.  The first coat of varnish took a lot as the wood needed a drink after 75 years in the kiln.  But she said the second coat was not as absorbent.  I am anxious to see for myself.  
My knees ached all two plus miles this morning.  A front is moving my knee joints said.  I saw all these colors of Morning Glories on my walk.

Laura took this yesterday.  I say it’s the Lord blessing Galla Meadow.  He loves how we are tending his land.

 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

My knees always hurt unless I'm sitting or lying down, but I've grown so used to it, I hardly think about it unless they're giving me a real fit; then I take Tylenol. Funny, the things I can get used to at my age.