Thursday, September 2, 2021

Amy~Patsy

 My lovely friend has a birthday today.  To have friends you must be one. I trimmed a dough cover with crocheted edging for her to use with her sour dough.  A friend does not have to believe and be just like you, but one must respect their right to their views and they should yours.  I have had to fix some of my friends FB pages so I don’t see their reposts.   Many offend me.  This way I can still be a friend.    The friend in the photo and I usually think the same about nearly everything.   She is a special lady, indeed.

And Laura gifted our chicken loving friend some special boots to wear to the hen house.


1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

How neat!

I feel the same way about facebook. I seldom post there anymore. So many of my friends have radical ideas about the pandemic. Nonsense really!