Tuesday, September 21, 2021

He Walks with Me

Common wild daisy
Road less taken beckons me.
Purple False Foxglove
Grandiflora 
Blazing Star
Manchi and Star

 

I walked in his garden this morning.  He stopped the rain just long enough for my stroll.  That was blessing enough for me today.

He walks with me and He talks with me,

And He tells me I am his own;

And the joy we share as we tarry there,

None other has ever known

He speaks, and the sound of his voice is so sweet

The birds hush their singing,

And the melody that He gave to me

Within my heart is to ringing.


2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

That hymn is in our hymnal too! One of my favorites!

~Amy-Patsy said...

Beautiful!!! So fitting to read this in my morning hours.
Such a sweet gentle reminder that He is always with me. Thank you!
~Amy-Patsy