Monday, April 18, 2022

Never Too Old

Never too old for Momma to get you an Easter outfit.  Laura got a 40 % off at Penney’s.  She said she might get a new outfit for school.  This is what she picked.  She purchased a skirt too.  She always loved clothes shopping and even when young wanted to find a bargain.  Erin always hid in the center of the circle clothes hangers and ran helter skelter through the store.  When she got older she still didn’t enjoy it.  She found something sometimes, but didn’t want to spend time looking and trying to find a bargain.  We’re all different.  Sigrid studies personality anagrams.   Laura is a 2–a giver.  I’m a 5–an investigator.  I seek understanding and knowledge.  I like data more than people.  Erin is a 4–an individualist.  Sigrid is 7–an enthusiast.   You take a fairly long test to see what you are.  Sister Fleta may be a 4 like Erin and Sister Helen may be a 7 like Sig, but they’d have to take the test to really know.  It’s really interesting I think, but I seek knowledge and understanding and data so I love it.

Here’s the link to test 

https://www.truity.com/test/enneagram-personality-test

It’s pink Dogwood bloom time.  I love seeing all the spring blooms.  I always want to know what each bloom is.  That goes with being a 7 personality.


 

2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

She is so pretty! And you are correct, they are never too old to buy for!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Nice outfit! Pretty in pink!
I took the test I am part 8 and part 2. Not sure what it means but I am unique for sure! :)