Thursday, April 28, 2022

Push on, Ole River

This is the Arkansas River.  She is flowing.  A dam has her blocked but she keeps moving on.  I am going to do that as long as I can. I will keep flowing on doing as I have always done. If you have troubles and wonder "what am I going to do". My advice is to just keep flowing. Your path may be blocked but just keep flowing on and one day you will have the victory!

In the dark of the midnight, have I oft hid my face 

While the storm howls above me and there's no hiding place

Mid the crash of the thunder, Precious Lord, hear my cry

Keep me safe til the storm passes by.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such beautiful lyrics to one
of my favorite song. I couldn't just read it,
I sang it as I read your post. :)
~Amy-Patsy

Margie's Musings said...

I didn't know the song but the lyrics are lovely!!!

happyone said...

A great hymn and one we sing often at church.

Galla Creek said...

It’s
Til the Storm Passes By