Thursday, June 22, 2023

Enough

 I’m leaving the trees on the dog kennel.  It’s just to hard for me.  Logan and Astrid might help me after they return from Cancun or I’ll hire someone when the trimmers get caught up.


Sigrid is staying in her apartment.  Laura fixed her hair for work.  It’s sort of twisted, called fish tail.  She got approval for the pharmacy tech position so she received a raise.  Laura found a big pipe not too long when we walked.  She took it to her to put by the door.  Sig said— what’s this and Laura said it’s a weapon.  Use it if you have to.

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fish bone braid and it is a beautiful braid! I tell my Grandgirls, when alone and walking to your car have your keys out and go for the eyes never have your phone out except to program it to dial 911 in one push of a button. Savannah has two big dogs. I worry about them sometimes. Tell Sigrid to use the pipe if she has to...pepper spray might be good too!

Margie's Musings said...

She is such a pretty girl!