Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Storms

I’ve had no electricity for two days.  I have 4trees down in  my yard.  A huge mess. I may have to hire a tree service.  It was straight line winds, not a tornado.  I was so hot.  It was hard to sleep, but I made it out alive.   I was blessed as it hit two trees on each side of my house and completely missed my house.
Helen’s on her way to AZ and then she will head home in a few days.  She spent some time embroidering on these satin sheets.  These are for her coffin.



Got new neighbors moving in and they have kids!
Got rid of one of the tractors sheds.  Amy Patsy and her husband.  Took it down and they may put it up for her Mother to use to park her car under. I’m glad to have it gone.  Something I won’t have to mow around.  Amy and Doug had it down in less than 2 hours.  I was amazed.

 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Sorry to hear about your winds and the trees down, glad you and the house are okay:)

Margie's Musings said...

That's too bad about the storm. I am glad the house is fine though.It could have been worse. And this is Margie from Margie's Musings..not Anonymous!