Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Picking Up Limbs

You don’t miss some things til they’re gone.  I never think about having electricity.  I’ve had that all my life.  I appreciate it so much more after it was off two days.  
This is what would happen if I planted sunflowers.
I trapped and hauled squirrel number 11 to the grave yard.  Then I picked up small limbs and burned them.  I have many more to gather up.  Then I have the 4 huge trees that I will have to call a tree service to haul away if Logan and Asti don’t have time to do.  They got married in March but they are going to Cancun on their honeymoon soon.  They are busy.   
 

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

My goodness, that storm must have been awful. And no electricity when it's so hot is terrible.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Maybe someone local will be looking for free firewood and take care of it for you!