Sunday, June 11, 2023

First for Laura

Laura only learned to crochet this year.  She’s made several smaller items.  This is her first throw.  She lacks the edging and blocking it, but it’s really pretty.  I think she is enjoying her projects.  Amy the librarian at her school was her teacher.  Amy is a good teacher.
This sprig of ButterflyWeed is all I’ve seen this year in Galla Meadow.  I’m not surprised the butterflies like it.  It’s really beautiful.
We received a little rain today.  Not a soaker like has been falling at the home place but a nice shower.

Erin shared these with me today.  I wish I could see Ada everyday.  She’s a little jewel.



 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Laura did a nice job on her afghan! Your Ada is so cute! :)

Arky Homestead Girl said...

Laura's afghan is beautiful! It is easy
to teach when the learner is eager!
~Amy-Patsy