Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Number 10

I finished the crocheted beach bag.  It’s a little lop sided.
This is the baby blanket I chose to make for Bob’s (exercise friend of Laura’s) grand baby. The new parents are not finding out gender until the birth.  I’m using a very light gray.  The pattern is called picket fence.  It’s very simple.
Laura and I went to walk a little before 8.  We had a nice rain at daylight.  When we returned from walking squirrel number 10 was trapped.  Will I ever get them all?  I’m hopeful as I put all my feeders back out.

I go today at 4:00 for what I call the breast squashing exam.  Ugh😝 
 

4 comments:

Donna. W said...

My prediction still stands. You'll never get them all. Nature abhors a vacuum, and there are millions of squirrels around to take the place of the ones you take away.

Galla Creek said...

I’m afraid you are right. This meadow is surrounded by woods. Squirrels live in trees. I’ll get plugging away. Haven’t seen one today. Yippee.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Oh I hate the boob squashing...hope you have a good one! Keep on counting those squirrels...maybe you should paint their backs so you know if the same ones return:)

Sister--Helen said...

Happy Birthday