Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Never Done

Ada is talking to her plant.  I think it’s a sunflower every evening she goes out to admire it.  Erin keeps watch so she won’t pull it up.  Ada loves digging in the dirt.

Laura and Eric came and helped today with my limbs.  Laura has a small chain saw.  I used the loppers. Eric stacked limbs.  We almost got our little road cleared so they can drive over through the Meadow.  I'll just leave the two trees on the dog kennels until Asti and Logan get back from their honeymoon in Cancun.  I’m really tired.

Helen got to AZ safely.   She’ll rest a while there and then head home.  

 

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

You have certainly worked hard!

Far Side of Fifty said...

So you are a Lumber Jill now, be careful!

Donna. W said...

You have SUCH wonderful grandchildren!