Sunday, June 25, 2023

Memory


 Today, Shutterfly sent me this memory...said 12 years ago.  Laura and her family were together at the beach.  Now, this year, Astrid is at the beach with Logan...her husband.  Ingrid is preparing for her last year of college and Sig has moved from home into her own apartment.  Eric and Laura are alone in their big house.  Pop has passed away.  Life changes.  Time marches on.  I love the memories but look forward to the future and what is to come.  Blessings to you and your family today.  

Erin's family is on their way to Disney World.  She set us up an app so I can see where they are.  12 years ago, there was no little Ada, always smiling and saying "I love you".  So many blessings come to me.  I am thankful.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Time marches on...whether we want it to or not! That is a lovely photo!