Sunday, August 8, 2021

Ada Isn’t Going to be a Model

 

Ada is tired of having her picture snapped.  Now, if Erin mentions a picture, Ada turns her back.  Here Erin was trying to show me that she put on the Jean jacket I bought her for winter and the pretty dress Sister Helen made her.   She’s off to Church.  Oh, well.

I want Ada to learn new things.  I love learning.  Personally, I do not want to be ignorant.  The Bible speaks of it 32 times.  I would never post something that was a lie if I knew it.

These are important facts about me I am a Christian.  That’s number one.  Above family as if you are lost, you have lost your family.  I believe the basis of our relationship with Christ is love.  He loved us first.  If we are filled with love, hate has no grip on us.  

My prayer today is that our Lord will fill your heart with love so your life can be filled with joy.

The lord has spoken to me this week saying “don’t mislead with silence”.  I am vaccinated.  I work to be healthy.  If I catch the Delta, I’ll have a 99 percent chance to get well and my body will make even more antibodies.  This goes to science.  My prayer for you today is Lord protect you from this virus.

I am a Democrat.  I believe abortion is a sin.  You ask “how can this be?”  The Lord is not going to punish me for other’s sins.  Sins are equal in the Bible except one?   I’m sure you know what it is if you’re a Christian. 



3 comments:

Donna. W said...

When we were babysitting Cora, she got tired of my taking her picture so often by the time she was around three. So from then on, I would ask her if it was OK to take her picture; if she didn't want me too, I didn't take it. Sometimes she did, sometimes she didn't; but I felt it should be her choice.

Galla Creek said...

Aren't they so precious.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes...they are precious!!

Family is very important!