Thursday, August 19, 2021

College Classes Start

 

Ingrid Elizabeth started classes yesterday.  She only had one class, but said it went well.  She’s majoring in nuclear medicine.  Astrid had classes all day and sees the end coming to this part of her education.  She’s a senior majoring in nursing.  Astrid wears black scrubs and white tennis shoes.  Lots different apparel than nurses of yesterday.  I hope their education never ends.   I stand committed to the belief we should  continue to learn all our lives and always seek knowledge.   Ignorance is not knowing, but not wanting to know is what ends one’s education.  My father taught me to never believe something because “they” said it.   “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” – Mark Twain 



1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I know you are very proud of the girls and you have every right to be!!!