Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Walking Last Day of August


Johnny and June come to visit when I walk along the fence.

 If you would have your child to walk honorably through the world, you must not attempt to clear the stones from his path, but teach him to walk firmly over them - not insist upon leading him by the hand, but let him learn to go alone.   Anne Bronte

Manchi is safe in the corral Astrid and Logan updated from Pop's old shed built in 1985.
June likes the corral.
Logan calls her Wrangle but I call her Star.
I'm starting to like the black crows as they chase the chicken hawks.

When I got back to my porch perch, I could see cob webs all in my wind chimes just like in my old brain.  They'll be back tomorrow and I probably won't even notice them.
I zoomed in and could see lots of pretty Black Gum leaves.  Soon they will be dark, dark crimson.
Star has pride.   She isn't worn out like me.  
 


1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fall is cobweb time they seem to spring up overnight!