Monday, August 9, 2021

Flowers Today

 I love seeing little wild flowers and then figuring out what they are.  Laura and I are going to try to exercise before she goes to work so I am up at 4.  We’ll go at 5.  I had a hard time yesterday.  Everything sort of fell in on me.  Today will be better.  I must go on doing my best.  Those who have gone on I will miss.  People who seem to have no common sense about the virus won’t change and it is better to keep my mind out of their business.  It’s all fruitless.  


I will work on the baby blanket I am making today.   This is Ada’s first day at the new day care.  Smooth sailing I’m wishing.  She is always so happy.  Let her today be happy and good.

This is Coral Honeysuckle
Spiderwort
Wild Periwinkle
This is Maypop and then below the pop that develops from the flower.
This is Rose Mallow
Wild Quinine

No comments: