Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cold Brrr!


Brrrr! It is cold today. Nothing against
Annie but I do not like watching weather
on Little Rock TV stations. I always feel
like the main focus of the weather they
speak of is almost past me. Where Patsy
lives it is better to watch weather out of
Missouri. I don't know why I am saying all
this because I don't even watch weather on
TV anymore. I get it off the computer or out
of the newspaper....but they said it would
get down to 20 last night and I felt warm when
the temp said 25 degrees.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling - we are forecast more rain, gales, worst rain and gales, and next week really really cold.

That's not so bad - it kills all the bugs and germs - and your feet get to dry out :-)

Galla Creek said...

Lottie, I can tell you are an optimist as well has a lady with
a lot of energy!

dot said...

It was cold here last night also but my teeth did not chatter on the night stand! lol

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

the chair it self is ugly thats just a throw blanket I bought for 5 bucks at walmart

Annie said...

Hi Sister Three,

I like to watch the local weather on all three channels. It's always different. None of the channels are consistently right. It's just a little moment of fun in my life.

Tonight I mentioned the draft I'd been feeling lately in the family room. My husband jumped up and checked the flue in the fireplace - he'd left it open two night ago when he put a fire in the grate. Now my teeth, the ones in my mouth, have stopped chattering. What a relief.