Sunday, January 28, 2007

St. Mary's Hospital ~ Rogers, AR

The last time I was at St. Mary's Hospital, Rogers, AR
was April of 2000. I bought home a wonderful package.
St. Mary's is a Catholic Hospital. They have St. Joseph's
at Berryville, AR and St. John's at Springfield, MO. Laura
worked for this hospital as a speech therapist before
Astrid was born. She helped stroke patients regain their
ability to talk and worked with others who had speech
problems. Before Astrid was born, she decided she needed
to come home and she found a job here, but this hospital
would pay the entire bill when Astrid was born and if she
had given birth in Russellville Eric and she would have had
to pay most of the costs....so off to St. Mary's we went that
April day and the sunshine came into my life. The light is
still on and two other bulbs have been added so my entire
being is alive with sunshine each day.
Patsy will have surgery at St. Mary's today (Sunday) at
10:00. Laura and I are going up there this morning. I
pray for a little sunshine today!







4 comments:

dot said...

Thanks for keeping us up to date on Patsy.
Looks like a cute little bundle you brought home from St Mary's!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't that one of the best days ever, the day your little Astrid was born! I remember when my first little "ray of sunshine" came beaming into the world, in 1996. She still shines brightly - and I too have two more rays beaming into my heart.

I'm thinking of Patsy and am glad you will be there watching and waiting while she has surgery and afterward.

Erin said...

what wonderful pictures these are. you must have an artist at your wing.

Betty said...

Hope everything went well with the surgery. I'm looking forward to reading more of Patsy's blog and seeing her chickens.