Saturday, January 13, 2007

Patsy's Granddaughter

This is Patsy's Granddaughter, Casey. Back in the summer
she married this young man. They left Patsy's little town
and set off for College 100s of miles away in south AR. I
got a report on them and this picture. Casey made the
Dean's list with a grade point of 3.5. Her husband, Adam,
is working 40 hours a week at Wal-Mart and his grade
average is 3.25. Casey has a job tutoring other students.
I was so proud to hear they were doing good and wanted
to let the world know, too!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

dot said...

Cute couple! With grades like that ya'll have reason to be proud.

HOw's you muffin sis? I'm fixing to go get mine.

Annie said...

It's great watching the next generation get their footing. But I don't think I'd want to go back and start all over, building a marriage and establishing a home. It was hard work then and now I'm reaping the rewards.

Anonymous said...

It's nice that to see young people working hard and making their way in life.

These youngsters will go far and do alright I reckon