Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Barely

 Well, February’s full moon is almost here.  It’s called the snow moon.  I  was surprised to discover that in places in the United States where it snows,  February is the snowiest month.


I barely made it again finding the word of the day.  Beginning and ending in a vowel made if difficult.

Wordle 241 5/6


🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜

⬜🟩🟩⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟩⬜🟨

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Mt CPA appointment was a little depressing.  I owe a pretty big chunk in taxes.  But that’s better than not owing because then I’d have less funds.

I’m going to work on a kitchen towel for Laura to gift to her friend today.  Here’s the one we made for her friend, Brenda.  I make the border and she adds the image.   This one is white trim, also.



1 comment:

happyone said...

We're getting quite a lot of snow this month. We usually get snow in March too but it usually melts fairly quickly.

I got wordle on the 4th try today - I'm really enjoying this word game. Hoping I'll improve as I play more. Told my son David about it and he too likes it.