Sunday, February 20, 2022

Wild Blue Yonder

Yesterday it was so beautiful that I walked farther.  My knees do hurt more if I walk farther and longer.  If I could each day they’d adjust but most days I’m only walking a mile and half.

Everything was so blue.  The water was blue. The sky was blue and the far away mountains were too.  I kept thinking of the song, Blue Yonder.  I looked it up and it’s an Air Force song about war and flying to battle.  

Logan was in a wedding yesterday.  I hope someone took a photo of he and Astrid without their muck boots.

Tomorrow I am going to see my sisters.  We will stop by Larry’s grave.  It’s President’s Day and Laura doesn’t have school.  She suggested us going.  I get to see Sister Helen’s latest redo in the old home place house.  I’m taking her some clamps she needs to hold a board while she routers it.  I’m taking the rest of Larry’s tee shirts to my nephew, Kelly.   Was foolish to keep them.  This morning I put one back in the closet.  Silly of me, I know.  Hard to let go.

Well, Wordle went fast today.  With me, how quickly I figure out the word relies on the luck of getting letters in the first word.  Today, I chose train and three letters were correct.  Plus, I had the t in correct position.  My second entry was the correct word.  Lord, keep me humble as it was just luck.๐Ÿ˜
Wordle 246 2/6

๐ŸŸฉ⬜๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉ⬜
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I don't think it's silly that you want to keep something of your husband's around. If it makes you feel better, it's the right thing to do. I told Cliff if I die first, I want him to still talk to me sometimes. Now THAT'S silly!