Thursday, February 24, 2022

Sleet and ice

We had sleet, ice, snow and thunder yesterday.  One weather man said “snowadoes” would be a good term for what came through yesterday.  It stayed around 30 degrees.  I didn’t let my chickens out.  I donned my muck boots and took them water.  I threw corn in their house.  

I was glad I could ride my bike yesterday.  I rode 8 miles and my exercise ring closed in 15 minutes.  I stop and look when I walk.   Guess this was more strenuous.   I don’t enjoy the seat on the bike.  Maybe someday I’ll get used to it.  I weighed yesterday.  I have weighed almost the same amount for two years.  Yesterday it was 159.  I am pretty hefty.  


Ada will have to stay with her Meme again today.  Her daycare is closed.  Greta goes and helps with her.  No school here either.   Eric and Laura are home.  Laura made grapefruit muffins yesterday.  I am anxious to try one.


Weather yesterday was weird for sure.  I hate snow, sleet, ice and especially cold.   Next week we are to have a good warm up.

 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Looks like a nice exercise bike.
We are supposed to be getting the ice over night. I just might be walking inside tomorrow!!