Friday, February 18, 2022

Good News


There are thistles in the grain and black birds in the field.  I miss Larry he kept the black birds at bay.  Now, they are overwhelming as are many other things in my life.  I try to think...black birds have to eat too!  But look how many come for a handout.   The weather man seems so happy when he hands out news of coming doom.  When it's sunny and pretty, he acts like there's nothing to report.  I want to be excited about good news.  The best good news is the Gospel.  Spread some good news today.   My weather forecast to you....the sun will shine today.  There is some good news--you can even read all about it--that's Gospel!




 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Wow that sure is a lot of birds!!!
The "Good News' is the 'best news'!! :)
And it is a GIFT.