Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Pretty Sky

I went to lock up my chickens and was rewarded with the master’s painting in the sky.  I like this picture of Astrid with Manci.  She wears those Muck Boots almost daily.  She got Logan a pair for Christmas.  He loves his too.  I walk in a low cut pair.  They’re not as comfortable as tennis shoes, but if there is dew on the ground they keep my feet dry.

 I don’t like much on tv.  Wheel of fortune and Jeopardy are about all I watch daily.  The news is ridiculous.  They just stir a pot to see if they can get it to bubble.  We’re the pot.  They try to make the weather drama too.  Chet Huntley and David Brinkley—I long for you.   Soon it’ll be warm enough for me to move to my back porch most of the day.  


5 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I have trouble finding anything to watch on TV too! Maybe that's why I read so much!

The sky on you blog is lovely.

Margie's Musings said...

your blog :)

Sister--Helen said...

I long to sit in the sun I’m getting a folding lawn chair this year just to lay in the sun and off the ground. I do miss AZ sun every day of the year

Galla Creek said...

Sunshine is a healing balm.

happyone said...

We haven't had TV for years and I sure don't miss it.
I'm looking forward to sitting on the front porch. :)