Monday, February 14, 2022

Smile

 


I walked here in my own garden of Eden yesterday.  The sky was deep blue and the water glistened with diamonds.  I am going to search for things to smile about today.  People are actually better-looking when they smile. When you smile, people treat you differently. You’re viewed as attractive, reliable, relaxed, and sincere. A study in the journal Neuropsychologia reported that seeing an attractive, smiling face activates your orbitofrontal cortex, the region in your brain that processes sensory rewards. This suggests that when you view a person smiling, you actually feel rewarded.   So, try to smile on this Valentine’s ♥️ Day.  You’ll feel better for it and the world around you will, also. 😌

Wordle 240 5/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

The day I don’t figure out Wordle, I won’t post results, but you’ll know.  πŸ˜‚ This one was very difficult for me.


2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I had the same score of Wordle, it was a very hard word. I will smile!!

happyone said...

Sounds like a lovely walk.
If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours. :)
I've just started doing Wordle - haven't done today's yet.