Friday, February 25, 2022

Sun is Welcoming

I’m working on a puzzle and this baby blanket.  I don’t know if the little one is a boy or girl.  Hope this looks ok for either. I do see a little pink in the multi colored yarn.  

The sun is shining.  We’ve had several days with no sun so it looks great to me.  Light overpowers darkness.  The sun will melt the ice.  There’s a lesson in that premise.  Seek the light. 
Ada may have to go to Meme Griffin’s again today.  She’s stayed with her the last two days as Harrison daycare is closed.  Greta goes along to help.   My Greta is a special girl.  The Lord gave her an extra portion of sweetness.  Well, except with her brother.

 

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your baby blanket is lovely! Ada is so cute!! I see you got a taste of winter! :) Wordle was a struggle for me today I finally got it on my last chance:)

happyone said...

The baby blanket is very pretty - lovely colors.
Ada is a real cutie.
Wordle stumped me today - first time I didn't get it.

Margie's Musings said...

She is sure growing fast! Cute as can be though!