Sunday, February 13, 2022

Over The Counter Dog Meds

I thought this was interesting.  You can use human over the counter medicines for your dog.  I knew about Benadryl.   We have used it when a dog was bitten by a poison snake.  Now, I notice is Benadryl spelled incorrectly in this posting?  Why?

My feet have been so cold.  I wear socks in the house, but I notice if I put shoes on my feet warm up.  I ordered a foot warmer from Amazon.  It feels really great at night.  It’s like a pillow case that’s heated.  It has different settings and goes off in an hour.  This all makes me think my leg circulation is getting worse.  

Tomorrow I go to the dreaded CPA appointment.  I bet I owe taxes this year, but I am so thankful that I have funds in my old age.  So many of the elderly struggle to make ends meet.  I earned my rest.  Forty years of teaching wasn’t easy.  Many times I wished I could quit, but now I am happy I trudged forward.

The sun is shining today.  Spring is around the corner.  My life is good.  I need to focus on this day.  Now. Hope your day is filled with good things.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I don't think people proofread anymore!
More snow for us today!!