Thursday, February 3, 2022

We Got Some of Each

Well, it rained ice, then sleet, now it’s snowing.  It’s 26 now and tonight will be in the teens.  Come on spring.

Phinnie and I went out at 10:30 and watered the chickens and birds.  Threw corn on the floor of the hen house and black sunflower atop the snow, sleet and ice for the birds.  Something was falling.  I guess it was sleet.  Gathered three eggs.  Poor little critters.  Be glad to see the sun again.  Logan and Astrid brought me a little pan of cinnamon rolls from lil Red.  So I’m enjoying one with a cup of coffee. 

All things bright and beautiful,

All creatures great and small,

All things wise and wonderful,

The Lord God made them all!

1848 Cecil Frances Alexander




 

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Oh Wow! Great looking cinnamon rolls!! I'll bet they were good!

Margie's Musings said...

We got sleet, ice and snow too. It's Kansas...what can you expect!!!

Sister--Helen said...

Hungry birds