Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Working Out

Laura and Astrid work out in the garage of a neighbor.  The lady’s husband bought used stationary bikes for all.  He works on them if one tears up.  So they ride bikes one day.  I know one day they work out taking turns being leaders.  They have new matching shirts gifted by one of them.  Laura and Astrid wrote on them using Astrid’s cricket.  They say “ the best things in life make you sweaty”.

Clayton got new shoes.  He’s over 6 feet tall now with size 14 foot.  

Piper likes to help Astrid when she feeds the horses.  Piper’s mother passed away after having this litter of pups. She developed pancreatic problems.  The litter of pups complicated her illness.  We are so glad Astrid decided to keep Piper.

 I made it through this sad anniversary of Larry’s leaving.  I’ve lived 2 years alone.   Hope it gets easier.  Phinnie and I walked here.   We walked over to the fish pond Larry had made but never got to fish.  I stopped my watch and sat on the bank awhile.  You can see the house we built in 1985 in the distance.  It was a beautiful sunny day.  Tomorrow is March.  Time marches on.


No comments: