Saturday, February 26, 2022

Icy Week is History

Kay and I attended the makeup Golden Suns’ game yesterday.  The Henderson Reddies beat the Suns soundly.  Ashely Farrar from Green Forest was on Henderson’s squad and played well.  Kaley Shipman, Mountain View Sophomore, scored her 1000th point for Tech during the game.   

Hoping to see the sun in the blue sky today.  That’ll be a winner for sure.

This is the hill leaving my house that stays icy long after the storm has passed.  It’s melted nicely this time.  At least there’s ruts to drive in.

Well, here’s Wordle for today.  I wish The NY Times would let me do their crossword free.  No such sharing for that.

Wordle 252 3/6

⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩


 

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Be careful out there!!! It's slick out there!

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are melting! Wordle was tough today for me :0

happyone said...

The ice here is just about gone now too.