Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Chicken Scratch

 

My chickens were so happy to see the earth beneath all that ice and to feel  the sun in the sky.  I got 9 eggs.   Today begins Meteorological spring. This date is used by meteorologists and climatologists to mark the beginning of the spring season.  This spring will last for three months including March, April and May. Astronomical spring starts later in the month.  I like the sound of the word spring.  It’s spry and exuberant, hopping and jumping.   Spring with all its gloriousness is a spirit lifter.

Wordle today.  I thought I’d been stumped.  When I entered my last word and got it the word “phew” popped up.  That described my response.  Phew means strong relief.  I’m no loser today. 

Wordle 255 6/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜

⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜

⬜🟩⬜🟩🟨

🟩🟩⬜🟩⬜

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Phinnie and I walked an 40 minutes.  Burned the sticks.  Tore out some more of the rotting flower bed timbers.  Made vegetable soup.  I’m done for the day.



2 comments:

happyone said...

Some NICE looking eggs there. :)
I didn't get Wordle today - didn't even know it that was a word.
Sounds like you got a good walk in!

Sister--Helen said...

Chicks are happy