Monday, March 7, 2022

Big Bird

When I let the chickens out, they run to the bird feeder and check the ground.  They drink from Phinnie’s water bucket.

It’s cooler today.  A front came through.  A tornado hit just north of here.  Astrid put the Mother and filly in the stable and will let them out this morning.  Manchi wants to chase them so she’ll put him up when she lets them out.  The baby was a surprise.  When Logan and Astrid bought the mare, they did not know she was expecting.   It’s a pleasant surprise, though.

I don’t accomplish much each day.  I’m feeling pretty worthless.  Sister Helen works on projects daily.  I sit.  


 

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

I do a lot of sitting too.

Donna. W said...

I don't do much either. We have snow on the ground today, so unless I have to, I won't even venture outside.

happyone said...

That's a mighty nice looking chicken. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Fun chickens...at least fun to watch! I heard there was bad weather in the last front that went through...strange weather this year...it is like the earth is unhappy too:(