Thursday, March 17, 2022

I See the Worm Moon



March’s full moon is called the worm moon and the sugar moon.  Ground starts to thaw and worms start to crawl.  Maple trees are tapped and maple syrup drips.  Go outside tonight and see the March full moon.  Laura read that diabetics can consume maple syrup with benefits.  

I worked cleaning the area between my chicken pen and the side fence yesterday.  It is a grown up mess.  I’m making progress.

I still have lots to rake up and then I must make the area free of holes and dig some big roots. 



 

4 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

There's no kidding...you are a worker! That sounds like very hard work!

~Amy-Patsy said...

Your post are always so informative. I love learning what you share. You're hard
work is paying off. Your chicken run looks wonderful, you exercised and got some
vitamin D in the meantime. Keep up the good work because it
inspires others.

~Amy-Patsy

Far Side of Fifty said...

You are making progress! :)

happyone said...

I think I like the name Sugar Moon better than worm moon. :)