Friday, March 25, 2022

Good Visitors


Had some good company yesterday.  Now both Clayton and Greta are taller than I am.  I’m still above Ada.  Ada never wants her picture taken if you request one.  So she pouted.  If Clayton stood on the ground and I on the porch I’m taller than he is.  Clayton is in 8th grade and Greta 5th.  I’m in the elder category.


 

I started my day yesterday with an hour walk.  The wind was blistery but I listened to Alexander Scourby read Paul’s letter to the Romans and soon forgot about the weather.  Don’t be ashamed of the Gospel.  Believe and confess that Jesus died for my sins and rose from the dead and be saved.  But I really like this verse.  I’m so little and ignorant I don’t even know what I should pray and the Holy Spirit within me groans to God on my behalf.  Romans 8:26. In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans.   Last evening I beheld another beauty ending of the day.  

Praises to the heavens.


1 comment:

happyone said...

They are the best kind of visitors!! :) Don't they grow quickly. My oldest grandson is 30!! Sad to say though I haven't seen him in 9 years.