Saturday, March 26, 2022

Book to Read

Sister Helen gave me these hens and chickens last year.  So thankful they are still alive.  I have them in two old water buckets.  
Got a new book to read.  Thank you Pope County Library.  I hope it’ll be good reading.
I burned sticks again today.  I hauled the big limb Laura yanked out of the tree for me and burned it.  Each time a very strong wind blows I have a a bunch of sticks to pick up. 

Laura and I walked an hour.  It was cool but pleasant.  I listened to Acts as I walked.  I imagined I was on the road to Damascus. 


 

1 comment:

happyone said...

I have hens and chicks that have been around for years. They were started back in NJ at my parents house. They took some when they moved to upstate NY. I took some to Maryland with me and have taken some to the 4 houses I have lived in here. Seems nothing can kill them. :)