Sunday, March 13, 2022

I see

Laura has been wearing glasses for awhile, but this week she opted for contacts.   We have aging eyes.  Both my parents had them.  I have dry eye and have trouble wearing contacts.  They fall out of my eyes.  When my cataracts get bad enough, I’ll have surgery and have the lens put in like Fleta.  By the time Dad passed at 73, he could not see to read.  I’m looking forward to seeing without glasses again.  I think I was about 45 when I started wearing glasses.  Laura has dry eye too.  She’s wearing contacts on busy work days and resting her eyes on the weekend.

It stayed above freezing all night and it is supposed to get to the 60s and 70s each day this week.  Something to smile about.  

My clocks all set themselves excepting the one on my stove.  Even the clock that shows the temperature outside and in the house set itself.   What a treat.  
 

2 comments:

happyone said...

I always HAD perfect eyesight till I was almost 50, now I wear reading glasses.

Margie's Musings said...

I have dry eyes too but I just put a systaine drop in the eye that is dry. And I wear contacts too and have for 45 years.